File sharing sites offer services to access digital media like photos, videos, documents, etc., from anyplace to its users. These apps can assist you to transfer massive files simply. Some file-sharing services offer advanced link sharing options like word protection, link expiration, authorization to look at, edit, transfer a file.
Following could be a handpicked list of prime File Sharing Websites, with their well-liked options and web site links. The list contains each open supply (free) and business (paid) computer code.
5 BEST File Sharing & Hosting Sites: Top 5
|Name||Max upload file size||Link|
|pCloud||10 GB||Learn More|
|Mega||50 GB||Learn More|
|OneDrive||2 GB||Learn More|
Number 1: Icedrive
Icedrive is a next-generation cloud service that helps you access, manage, and update your cloud storage effortlessly. It provides a space to share, showcase, and collaborate with your files.
- Only cloud storage solution to support Twofish Encryption. Everything is encrypted at the client-side with zero knowledge of your data.
- This file-sharing program allows you to store files up to 100 TB.
- No time-consuming Sync Needed as you can Mount IceDrive with a simple click.
- Icedrive provides a clean and easy-to-use interface to manage your files.
- Stream Media from the cloud storage and easily share with friends
[mks_button size=”large” title=”More Information” style=”squared” url=”https://icedrive.net” target=”_blank” bg_color=”#000000″ txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”” icon_type=”” nofollow=”1″]
Number 2: pCloud
pCloud is secure and simple to use cloud storage for your documents. This tool allows you to share and collaborate files with your employee, friends, and relatives.
- This free file sharing software helps you to keep your private files confidential with the highest level of encryption.
- Allows to back up your valuable memories to pCloud by just clicking a click of a button.
- This file upload site helps you to filter your files according to their file format.
- This file sharing program stores versions on your files for a specific period, helping you search archive files.
[mks_button size=”large” title=”More Information” style=”squared” url=”https://u.pcloud.com/#page=register&invite=EGE87ZjiD9aX” target=”_blank” bg_color=”#dd3333″ txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”” icon_type=”” nofollow=”1″]
Number 3: Sync
Sync.com is a cloud service for sharing files from any computer or mobile device. Sync provides an ideal solution for storing and sharing confidential and sensitive data.
- Sync allows you to send files of any size to anyone, even if they don’t register.
- Performance becomes slower if you upload files larger than 40 GB.
- Synch can support Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
- It gives unlimited data transfer for all the plans.
[mks_button size=”large” title=”More Information” style=”squared” url=”https://www.sync.com/?_sync_refer=3099f0200″ target=”_blank” bg_color=”#000000″ txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”” icon_type=”” nofollow=”1″]
Number 4: Mega
Mega is an online storage and file hosting service provided by Mega Limited. This free file sharing site allows you to sync files and folders.
- It uses keys to encrypt files and chats.
- It offers 50 GB of free storage space.
- Upload or download 1 GB of data every 6 hours
- Mega is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux platforms.
[mks_button size=”large” title=”More Information” style=”squared” url=”https://mega.nz/aff=ulKozZ3ojYU” target=”_blank” bg_color=”#dd3333″ txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”” icon_type=”” nofollow=”1″]
Number 5: OneDrive
Microsoft OneDrive is an internet-based storage and synchronization, service provider. It is available for free to all the people having a Microsoft account. OneDrive apps can be used to sync files on a Windows PC or Mac operating system.
- Use your phone to scan and business cards, receipts, whiteboard notes, or store paper documents in OneDrive.
- You can set an expiration date of shared files, photos, and links for security purposes.
- This file upload site allows you to upload files up to 15 GB in size.
[mks_button size=”large” title=”More Information” style=”squared” url=”https://onedrive.live.com?invref=ba8fbec12c952d6a&invscr=90″ target=”_blank” bg_color=”#dd3333″ txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”” icon_type=”” nofollow=”1″]
❓ What is File Sharing Site?
File sharing sites provide services to access digital media like photos, videos, documents, etc., from anywhere to its users. These apps will help you to transfer large files conveniently. Some file-sharing services provide advanced link-sharing features like password protection, link expiration, authorization to view, edit, download a file.
Most of the file-sharing tools provide a desktop app that syncs your file to the cloud in the background. You do not need to worry about the connectivity/synchronization issues as the apps have an auto-resume feature.
Many file-sharing services offer military-grade encryption of data and provide complete privacy/security. Many fie sharing apps have a version control feature that helps you recover the original file in unintended changes.
⚡ What is Cloud Storage?
Cloud Storage is a way of storing data online instead of on your local computer. It requires an internet connection in order to upload, modify, and share documents, presentations, spreadsheets, images, audio, video, etc., with others. Online storage service providers don’t store any data on the hard disk of your PC. Cloud storage tools help you to access your data from any device.
? Is my data secure with Cloud Computing Storage?
Since data is stored remotely rather than your premise, apprehensions about data theft and privacy are obvious. But most cloud computing storage companies encrypt data while in transit or at rest. Also, their employees only get logical access to your data. Most companies adopt very strict protocols to ensure data security, confidentiality, and privacy.
If your data has peculiar security requirements, you could opt for a hybrid cloud where some data is stored with the cloud provider while some at your own premises.
❗ Is there a size limit on the File I store or transfer using Cloud Storage?
Most cloud storage providers allow you to store and transfer a single File that is up to 100MB in size. However, some allow you to store files up to 2GB in size, useful in transferring HD videos.
? Which are the Best File Sharing Websites?
Below are some of the best file sharing websites:
- Google Drive
- Amazon Drive