Lake Bell is a well-known American actress, director, and screenwriter who’s extensively incredible for her superb performing capacity. Bell is widely known and broadly superb for the tv collection “how to Make It in america”. Bell is one of the most proficient and extraordinary actresses in the usa.
The manner she reflects her ardour and emotions in movies is honestly appreciable. The quite actress grabbed the attention of the target audience via her acting capacity in numerous movies and tv shows.
Who is Lake Bell?
Lake Bell is an American model, actress, writer, and director, best known for her work as ‘Dr Cat Black’ in the web-to-TV series ‘Childrens Hospital.’ Bell was named one of the ‘Inspiring Filmmakers’ of 2012, by ‘LUNAFEST,’ for ‘Worst Enemy’, her first project as a writer and director. She is also a vocal artist who has worked in popular animated features, including ‘The Secret Life of Pets’ and has lent her voice to one of the characters in an action adventure video game, ‘Prototype.’ She has been listed among the most attractive women in Hollywood by several publications. She raked up a controversy in 2013, with her cover, fashioned only with a painted rose-tattoo across her body, in the fall fashion issue of the ‘New York’ magazine.
Early Life, Family & Education
The beautiful actress Bell was born March 24, 1979, in New York City, New York, the United States to parents Robin Bell and Harvey Siegel. Her mother owns “Robin Bell Design”, a design firm in New York. Bell’s father Siegel is a real estate developer.
Her mother is Protestant and her father is Jewish. The stunning actress described that she was a member of a “comically dysfunctional” family.
The talented actress Bell attended The Chapin School and Westminster School. Later, she studied School Year Abroad (SYA) and Saint Edwards School. Bell wanted to become an actress from her childhood. In her early life, she was busy with acting in some theatrical production suchlike The Children’s Hour, The Seagull, and Light Shining in Buckinghamshire, etc.
Lake Bell Childhood & Early Life
- Lake Caroline Siegel Bell was born on March 24, 1979, in New York City, to Robin Bell, owner of a design form, and Harvey Siegel, a real estate developer. Her elder brother, Luke Bell Siegel, runs a business, ‘Raydoor,’ which makes sliding walls and doors.
- She attended ‘The Chapin School’ in Manhattan, and the ‘Westminster School’ in Simsbury, Connecticut. Her family moved to Vero Beach, Florida, when she was a teenager. At Vero Beach, she attended ‘Saint Edwards School,’ a college-preparatory school.
- She attended ‘Skidmore College’ in Saratoga Springs, New York, before transferring to ‘Rose Bruford College’ in London, where she was initiated into the world of theatre. While in London, she appeared in stage productions, such as ‘The Seagull,’ ‘The Children’s Hour,’ ‘Six Degrees of Separation,’ and ‘Light Shining in Buckinghamshire.’ She graduated from ‘Rose Bruford College’ in 2002, and moved to Los Angeles to pursue acting.
Lake Bell Career
Lake Bell began her career journey featuring the American film “Speakeasy.” In the psychological thriller “I Love Your Work”, she made phenomenal acting performance and never looked back in her career. The gorgeous actress next appeared in “Mr. Peabody & Sherman”, “The Secret Life of Pets”, “I Do… Until I Don’t”, “Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse”, “The Secret Life of Pets 2” and many more famous films. Bell featured in an action-adventure video game “Prototype” alongside Maurice Kimball & Chris Hassell.
The wonderful actress bell started her modeling career by appearing in some famous fashion magazines such as Los Angeles, Elle, Maxim, and Esquire. Her directing career began with the short film “Worst Enemy.”
- In 2002, she appeared as ‘Sara Marnikov’ in the film ‘Speakeasy,’ which was originally a part of ‘Project Greenlight’ – a documentary series which portrays the hardships of a first-time filmmaker, and provides them with resources to transform their dream into reality. She made her television debut with a two-episode gig on one of the popular TV shows ‘ER’ the same year.
- In 2003, she appeared in a small role in Adam Goldberg’s psychological thriller ‘I Love Your Work.’ Her first substantial work came opposite Jeff Goldblum, as the female lead in the made-for-TV movie ‘War Stories’ (2003).
- She got her first series-regular role as Alicia Silverstone’s best friend in the NBC comedy drama ‘Miss Match,’ in 2003. The series was cancelled in December 2003, after only 12 episodes.
- In 2004, she appeared in the final four episodes of the popular TV show ‘The Practice’ as ‘Sally Heep,’ who remained a central character in the first season of the spin-off, ‘Boston Legal,’ till 2005, when the actor decided to leave the show.
- Her performance in the aforementioned television series did not go unnoticed and she was cast in the NBC science fiction ‘Surface’ (2005),. The show went into a hiatus after the first 10 episodes due to the network’s decision to telecast the 2006 ‘Winter Olympics.’ The show returned only to get canceled after five episodes.
- Her character of ‘Dr. Cat Black’ in the TV and web series ‘Childrens Hospital’ (2008) went to achieve a cult status. This black comedy parodied most of the famous medical shows on television by creating satire through mannerism of medical professionals. Lake Bell directed two episodes in season 4 of the series.
- She had her share of commercial successes in ‘What Happens in Vegas’ (2008), ‘It’s Complicated’ (2009), ‘No Strings Attached’ (2011), and ‘A Good Old Fashioned Orgy’ (2011).
- She has lent her voice to computer-animated science fiction comedy films, such as ‘Mr. Peabody & Sherman’ (2014), ‘The Secret life of Pets’ (2016), and ‘The Secret Life of Pets 2’ (2019).
- She has made guest appearance on TV series, such as ‘The League’ (2010), ‘New Girl’ (2011), ‘How to Make It in America’ (2010 – 2011)
- In 2010, Bell wrote and directed her first short, ‘Worst Enemy,’ which caused quite a stir at several film festivals. It won the ‘Tony Cox Award for Screenwriting’ along with a ‘Shorts Jury Special Mention’ at the ‘Dallas International Film Festival.’ Lake Bell was named one of most promising filmmakers of 2012 by ‘LUNAFEST.’ Her first feature as a writer and a director, ‘In a World…,’ premiered at the ‘Sundance Film Festival’ in 2013 and later picked up by ‘Roadside Attractions’ and ‘Sony.’
Personal Life, Boyfriend, Husband
The appealing actress dated Colin Farrel. Farrel was her co-star in the movie “Pride and Glory”. Later Bell married a tattoo artist Scott Campbell and gave birth to her daughter Nova in 2014. The couple had their second child Ozzi in 2017.
Lake Bell is an amazing person who always tries to maintain her professional life along with her personal life.
Lake Bell is best known for its natural beauty and glamorous style. She has an attractive body and a pretty smile. She is one of the most beautiful directors in America.
|Full Name||Lake Bell|
|Age (As of 2020)||40 years old.|
|Birth Date||March 24, 1979|
|Birth Place||New York, New York, United States|
|Brother||Luke Bell Siegel|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches |
|Waist Size||25 inches|
|Hip Size||36 inches|
|Body Measurement||37-25-36 inches|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Husband||Scott Campbell (m. 2013)|
|Children||Ozgood Campbell(Daughter), Nova Campbell(Son)|
|Boyfriend/ Affairs||Under Review|
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Social Media Profile|
|No Verified Profile|
|Residence & Phone Number|
|Residence||Vero Beach, New York City|
Some Lesser Facts about Lake Bell :
- Does she drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Lake Bell was listed as number 45 on Femme Fatales’ list of the 50 Sexiest Women in 2003.
- She stood 32nd on Maxim’s Hot 100 of 2008.
- She is an automotive contributing editor in the magazine “The Hollywood Reporter”