Robin Tunney is a popular American actress who is best known for her acting performance in television serial drama. Robin Tunney is an American actress who has appeared in several movies and TV shows but is known for her roles in “The Mentalist” and “Prison Break”. She made her film debut in the 1992 comedy “Encino Man”, and since then, she has made huge strides in the film industry.
Born on June 19, 1972, the extremely pretty actress is grabbed massive attention from the audience appearing in the film ‘Prison Break’ where she portrayed the role of Veronica Donovan.
The beautiful actress Tunney awarded several times for her acting performance in movies and TV shows. From the very beginning of her career, she is doing a phenomenal job in this industry.
Early Life, Family & Education
The famous actress was born in Chicago, Illinois, United States, to parents Patrick and Cathy. Her father Patrick was a car salesman. She grew up in Orland Park and attended Saint Ignatius College Prep.
After her graduation, Tunney completed her higher education at Chicago Academy for the Arts. The popular actress had a vast passion for acting and she spent most of her early life by practicing it.
Top 10 facts about Robin Tunney
- Robin Tunney was born on 19 June 1972, and she is now 49 years old in 2021.
- She is in a relationship with American interior designer Nicky Marmet, and they have been engaged since 2012.
- Robin Tunney height is recorded as 164 cm or 5 feet and 4 inches (5’4″).
- The actress is Irish-American as her father emigrated from Ireland and her mother is a first-generation Irish-American.
- She had to wear a wig for her role in “The Craft” because she shaved her head for her role in “Empire Records”, which was filmed a year earlier.
- Tunney was number 81 on Maxim’s Hot 100 list in 2001.
- Before she became an actress, she wanted to be a basketball player, but she had a career-ending injury.
- Robin Tunney has a net worth of 8 million dollars ($8 million).
- Tunney suffered a few career setbacks early on in her career, but held on and was rewarded for her tenacity.
- She is a cousin of Tom Tunney, who is currently a Chicago Alderman.
Robin Tunney Career
Tunney started her acting career appearing in the famous American comedy film ‘Encino Man.’ After that, she featured in the film ‘End of Days’ alongside Arnold Schwarzenegger, Gabriel Byrne, Kevin Pollak.
Tunney made an excellent performance in this film and never looked back in her career. Later she starred in some popular movies suchlike ‘Riders of the Purple Sage’, ‘The Secret Lives of Dentists’, ‘The Darwin Awards’, ‘The Burning Plain’, ‘The Two Mr. Kissels’, ‘My All American’ and many more.
We can see her wonderful performance in the TV shows too. The marvelous actress appeared in ‘JFK: Reckless Youth’, ‘The Twilight Zone’, ‘Robot Chicken’, ‘Insatiable’, and many other TV series. Her acting in the legal drama ‘The Fix’ gained huge popularity from the whole world.
The pretty Robin Tunney married Bob Gosse in 1994. Gosse is a famous film director and producer. But the couple divorced in 2006. Later Tunney was engaged with or Andrew Dominik in 2010 but they didn’t get married.
Dominik is an Australian writer. After 2 years Tunney married Nicky Marmet. The couple had their daughter Colette Kathleen Marme in 2020.
Robin Tunney is best known for her natural beauty and blonde hair. She has a fit body. Her style and fashion are appreciated by everyone.
|Full Name||Robin Tunney|
|Age (As of 2020)||47 years old.|
|Birth Date||June 19, 1972|
|Birth Place||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Occupation||Actress, Voice Actress|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches |
|Waist Size||23 inches|
|Hip Size||33 inches|
|Body Measurement||32-23-33 inches|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Shoe Size||7.5 (US)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown (Natural)|
|Husband||Bob Gosse |
(m. 1995; div. 2006)
|Boyfriend/ Affairs||Bob Gosse (1997-2006) |
Andrew Dominik (2009-2010)
Page Hamilton (2010-2012)
Nicky Marmet (2012-Present)
Pedro Pascal (2015)
|Net Worth||$8 Million|
|Film Debut||Encino Man(1992)|
|Television Debut||Perry Mason: The Case of Reckless Romeo (1992)|
|School||Carl Sandburg High School|
|Social Media Profile|
|No Verified Profile|
|No Verified Profile|
|Residence & Phone Number|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
Some Lesser Facts about Robin Tunney :
- She is a catholic.
- She played pokers and won in the eighth tournament series.
- The famous politician Tom Tunney is her cousin.
Robin Tunney movies and TV shows
Although Robin Tunney has not appeared in a film since 2020, she has appeared in several movies and TV shows before then. Below is a list of films and TV shows that she has appeared in alongside the role she played and the year the film was released.
- “Perry Mason: The Case of the Reckless Romeo” (1992) – Sandra Turner (Television film)
- “Encino Man” (1992) – Ella
- “Empire Records” (1995) – Debra
- “The Craft” (1996) – Sarah Bailey
- “Riders of the Purple Sage” (1996) – Elizabeth ‘Bess’ Erne
- “Julian Po” (1997) – Sarah
- “Niagara, Niagara” (1997) – Marcy
- “Montana” (1998) – Kitty
- “Rescuers: Stories of Courage: Two Families” (1998) – Melvina ‘Malka’ Csizmadia
- “Naked City: Justice with a Bullet” (1998) – Merri Coffman
- “End of Days” (1999) – Christine York
- “Vertical Limit” (2000) – Annie Garrett
- “Supernova” (2000) – Danika Lund
- “Intimate Affairs” (2001) – Zoe
- “The Secret Lives of Dentists” (2002) – Laura
- “Cherish” (2002) – Zoe
- “Abby Singer” (2003) – Herself (Cameo)
- “The In-Laws” (2003) – Angela Harris
- “Paparazzi” (2004) – Abby Laramie
- “Shadow of Fear” (2004) – Wynn French
- “The Zodiac” (2005) – Laura Parish
- “Runaway” (2005) – carly
- “Hollywoodland” (2006) – Leonore Lemmon
- “The Darwin Awards” (2006) – Zoe
- “Open Window” (2006) – Izzy
- “August” (2008) – Melanie Hanson
- “The Burning Plain” (2008) – Laura
- “The Two Mr. Kissels” (2008) – Nancy Keeshin
- “Passenger Side” (2009) – Theresa
- “See Girl Run” (2012) – Emmie
- “My All American” (2015) – Maggie
- “Looking Glass” (2018) – Maggie
- “Monster Party” (2018) – Roxanne Dawson
- “Horse Girl” (2020) – Agatha Kaine
- “CBS Schoolbreak Special” (1991) – Brooke
- “Life Goes On” (1991) – Mary
- “Class of ’96” (1993) – Linda Miller
- “Cutters” (1993) – Deborah Hart
- “J.F.K.: Reckless Youth” (1993) – Kathleen ‘Kick’ Kennedy
- “Prison Break” (2005 – 2006) – Veronica Donovan
- “The Mentalist” (2008 – 2015) – Teresa Lisbon
- “The Fix” (2019) – Maya Travis.
Robin Tunney net worth
Like many other entertainment stars, the majority of Robin Tunney’s net worth comes from her work in films and TV shows. She has found major success in her work, appearing in the lead role in several TV shows, which must have brought in a lot of money. According to Celebrity Net Worth, Robin Tunney is worth 8 million dollars ($8 million).
She has also been making some investments. In 2019, she bought a Beverly Hills home with her partner that was designed by sculptor Morris Levine who lived there until he was 90.
Robin Tunney nude
There are many people interested in Robin Tunney nude images, likely because of her role in such films as “Supernova”, “Intimate Affairs”, and “Open Window”. As expected, the actress has delivered on many counts what her character needs to in order to properly execute her role.
Robin Tanney is a talented actress who made lemonade out of the lemons life handed her when she was injured and couldn’t pursue her dreams of playing basketball.
She has done well for herself in the world of entertainment, however, making appearances in films and TV shows that have afforded her the privilege to afford many of life’s luxuries.
Although Tanney has not managed to become a household name, she has done so well for herself in Hollywood that she receives acclaim for her performances in films.